Friday 11 August 2017

Human Projection

Ever wonder why sometimes strange occurences happen? No explanation. People talk about deja vu, coincidences, having faith and belief in something. Generally this principal applies to religion.
What if somebody thinks of a mission they want to accomplish, they eat, sleep, breathe that mission/ purpose. Then in an unexplainable way, eureka! Mission accomplished. One could conclude from this two things: believe and focus and it will happen; or coincidence. This belief is actually directed energy from the human mind& body, which is more powerfull than having faith. Why? Simple, it came from the person themselves not another entity. No institution/ media drilled it in with constant repitition and false justifications.
If a person believes an event (good or bad) will happen to them, i.e. if they see a dog in a park, and say " that dog will bite me, if I walk in through that park" and sure enough it happens.  Or " walking at night on a downtown street, you will be mugged". These examples are fear manifested emotions, accepted as a absolute truth.

Now, let's reverse this by saying, " today if I go to my local shopping mall and buy an article of clothing,  I will see a clown on a unicycle juggling tennis balls". This idea will be accepted as a happy/positive emotion. So, the body and mind will begin to direct positive energy. I bought my article of clothing, but crap, no clown on a unicycle juggling tennis balls; instead my boyfriend surprised me by coming to the mall and we had lunch, then did more shopping.

Overall, my day's experience was positive,
energy was white not black, symbolically speaking.

The human mind I believe is capable of directing and manifesting positive/ negative energy. The human mind has great capacity for many things, mainly manifesting life experiences through emotional channeling.

I have heard that life is based on choices one makes and the events are the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Outside the Box (Roadie)

 Life can bring about changes unexpectedly. It seems as if nowadays it's happening faster than before. Throughout the past, people worke...